Sunday, May 15, 2011

Video Game Remix, the introduction.

Video editing is my area, video game remix is my game...

www.youtube.com/user/Leminur

Welcome to my blog! Here you will find the Video Game Remix videos I have made so far. If you liked any of those videos, please follow me here or subscribe on youtube for more!

What is VGR? Just think on someone shooting a Hadouken at someone else or a kart racing which reminds you of a game in real life, that is video game remix. Are you still lost? Then you should check out one of my VGR videos.

I don't own neither I have created any of the sounds, sprites or props shown on the videos from this channel (Except for the ones I have made myself) Neither I have recorded the same videos, the name of those who has recorded them are in the description or in the credits of the video.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds good man, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That SF video was hilarious! Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be posting new videos, if someone knows how to make embed videos, I would appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome! i look forward to more of your material!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the videos, they're all well made, actually you're really good at it, that's why you got so many followers :D congrats man, keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete