Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fourth video: Street Fighter 4 - Street Dancer vs Pussy


This is my fourth video remix, this time I used a different video editing tool, which is Sony Vegas, as well with others. I had to take some time until I get used with such video editor.
I was wondering what I should do with that video, because even though it was the first time I did such thing, that project was one of the most buggy I ever made before. I made a research about why it was so faulty, and that is due because I used lots of different extensions. But I really like the final results! I like the effects I used but I had to suffer a bit with the bugs I had.

I am going to use different tools to do the next video I am making. So stay tuned to my next video!

46 comments:

  1. Haha this one is amazing ahahahah. I love effects

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Well done, keep making them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made this?? Wow, I'm impressed.

    We want more! keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you made this? nice man im looking forward to seeing more of these

    ReplyDelete
  5. why are always kitties playin street fighter :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol did i just spend a minute watching?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice vid. So do you like Sony Vegas a lot?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Won't say a lot, but I prefer After Effects right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha I loved it, poor Bobbles, haha take care man!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What did you use if not After Effect?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I use Vegas, ParticleIllusion and Photoshop for image and video and Goldwave for sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was kinda weird :D But there are no limits to what people will do :P Following :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so glad I followed this blog! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  14. damn that cat got pwned

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good thing I don't really like cats ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahahah. That was pure awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the effects and graphics in this game it looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Generally have thought of movie idea relating to this. Like a fight scene between someone average and like Prince Of Persia. Set on like a Beach near mine to resemble the deserts of persia. However, it would be completely different from this. I could go on, although, cool video. :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is my favorite blog that I follow! lol. I'v seen some of your youtube stuff before :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm amused neko chose the caterpillar logo as his coat of arms!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anything with kitties, im down for, but how dare you have the dancer win?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha can't stop watching that video

    ReplyDelete
  23. LMFFAO... this is hilarious!!!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hahahah! That's so funny! :)
    Awesome blog man!

    ReplyDelete
  25. hahahah what a great video! love the fx! xD

    ReplyDelete