Thursday, May 19, 2011

Third video: Video Game Remix Compilation

This would be my last creation on youtube using Flash. After that day I posted this video, I was learning how to use Sony Vegas, which is an awesome tool and I recommend everyone buying it as well. I am currently learning how to handle After Effects, which is pretty much one of the strongest tools I could use in video editing.

This flash was pretty much buggy as well, the actionscript didn't work as it should and neither Flash itself didn't cooperate! It crashed pretty much every time I tried to do work on a scene. I was not as satisfied as I expected to be, but it's a nice video anyway.

40 comments:

  1. Haha, It's pretty good. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super mario cart = best game ever made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, makes me wish I could do mariokart in real life.
    Yeah, I've been looking into sony vegas, but right now my budget is wayyy to tight for that at the moment...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd like to try that out also :) and yea supermario gocart? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that was very cool! I want to try it :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. you wouldnt believe how exhausting cart driving actually is! have you heard that pro drivers use almost as much calories as marathon-runners?

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA, nice videos man!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol oh god this is so good. You are very talented my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I was one of those racers :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Imagine trowing turtle shells at other racers? It would be awesome xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. i loved that mario cart part so much ahhaa the music and all that it reminded me of my youth man thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome video lol, I love Mario cart!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brings back memories ^_^ it was to funny.

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol.. love it... i wish this could be real everyday driving....lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. i had sony vegas pro but it was of no use to me

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is one of those things that belongs on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dude this is really, REALLY well done! I love mario kart too! you did great.

    ReplyDelete
  18. like the style of this vid hope to see more

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is great! you should upload more.

    ReplyDelete
  20. that was actually really nicely done haha

    ReplyDelete